- Cooking Time: 25 mins
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20 mins
- 1 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 extra-large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups grated carrots
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2. Beat the oil, sugar, and vanilla together in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the eggs, mixing briefly between each egg.
- 3. In a different bowl, sift together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt cinnamon and nutmeg).
- 4. With the mixer on low speed, add 1/2 of the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Add the grated carrots and raisins to the remaining flour, mix well, and add to the batter. Mix until just combined.
- 5. Using an ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into cupcake liners (in your muffin pan), until each is 3/4 full.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
NotesIt may not sound like a winner, but this carrot cake cupcake recipe is so moist and delicious. Heaven in a bite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More