- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2 c. flour
- 2 c. sugar
- 3 c. grated carrots
- 1 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 2 t. baking soda
- 2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. each cloves, nutmeg, allspice
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 4 c. powdered sugar
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- Additional pecans for garnish if desired
- Spray 3 8-in. cake pans with non-stick cooking spray and set aside; pre-heat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla in a medium sized bowl.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and spices into a small bowl and slowly add to liquid ingredients, beat until just combined.
- Fold in carrots and pecans.
- Pour an equal amount into each of the three pans. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cream frosting ingredients and frost each cake individually or as a layer cake.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More