- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cup pecans, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture.
- Stir in carrots.
- Fold in pecans.
- Divide and pour evenly into 2 10" round cake pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesBest carrot cake ever!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The One Dollar Cookbook
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More