- 8 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cup pecans, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350*.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add flour mixture to egg mixture.
- Stir in carrots.
- Fold in pecans.
- Divide and pour evenly into 2 10" round cake pans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesBest carrot cake ever!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce