- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 C grated carrots
- 2 C flour
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 t baking soda
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 - 3 C powdered sugar (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 1 C nuts sprinkled (optional)
- Cream together the sugar and oil.
- Add the next 5 ingredients to the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees approximately 1 hour in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine cream cheese and margarine. Slowly add powdered sugar. Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
NotesThis is without a doubt the BEST carrot cake I have ever eaten - thanks to my friend Karen for sharing this with me oh so long ago
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More