- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C sugar
- 1 1/2 C oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 C grated carrots
- 2 C flour
- 2 t cinnamon
- 2 t baking soda
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 - 3 C powdered sugar (depending on your sweet tooth)
- 1 C nuts sprinkled (optional)
- Cream together the sugar and oil.
- Add the next 5 ingredients to the mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees approximately 1 hour in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Combine cream cheese and margarine. Slowly add powdered sugar. Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
NotesThis is without a doubt the BEST carrot cake I have ever eaten - thanks to my friend Karen for sharing this with me oh so long ago
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More