- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups finely grated carrots
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup candied cherries, halved
- 1 cup candied mixed fruit
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour one 10 inch tube pan.
- Beat the vegetable oil with the white and brown sugars. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the grated carrots. Add the 2/12 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and salt. Stir until just moistened.
- Toss the raisins, candied cherries, candied mixed fruit, chopped dates, and the chopped walnuts with the remaining 1/2 cup flour. Stir to coat. Add fruit and nut mixture to the batter and stir until combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More