- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 2 cups peeled and shredded carrots
- 2 tbsp apple juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup safflower oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- pinch of salt
- Put everything in a food processor fitted with the chopping blade and pulse until you get a creamy consistency.
- If you don't have a food processor, make sure you chop up everything as finely as possible and use a blender.
- Blend everything except the carrots and then add carrots a little bit at a time until you get a puree. This dressing should not be chunky.
- Refrigerate for 1/2 hour before serving to allow the mixture to set. Will last up for a week in an airtight container.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesCarrot Ginger Dressing is really one of the best condiments around. Not only does it make an awesome dressing for salads, but you can also use it atop freshly steamed vegetables for a healthy meal OR in a sandwich. Sometimes, I eat is straight from the jar or with some crackers. It's so pretty and orange and that jar makes it look so tempting. You can make this in about 2 minutes if you have a food processor or blender and it provides yumminess for about a week. It has never lasted that long in my fridge. I bet you could package it up nicely as a gift too, but I'm not sure how great it would keep out of the fridge for a while. If you do so, give it away quickly!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More