- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups uncooked rice
- 3/4 cup dried bell pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dried minced carrots
- 1/4 cup chicken bouillon granules
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Place 1-1/2 cups rice mix in each of 4 air-tight containers or zip-top plastic bags.
- Makes 4 rice mixes.
- Preparation instructions: Combine 1 rice mix, 2 cups water (use 1-3/4 cups water for medium or short grain rice, 2-1/2 cups water for brown rice), and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes (45 minutes for brown rice), or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff with fork. Makes 6 servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Fun appetizers and snacks
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More