- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 part cooked brown rice
- 1/2 part carrot pulp
- 1 handful bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- chopped onions, garlic, and green peppers
- enough egg and flour to bind mixture together
- Mix all ingredients together and form into oval-shaped patties. Fry in a little oil on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
NotesThis is a recipe my mom makes to use up all the carrot pulp she has from juicing carrots. Back when I was still trying to really hate my mom's vegetarian cooking, I couldn't help but like these (in other words, they're pretty amazing).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Taste of CenturyLink
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More