- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 part cooked brown rice
- 1/2 part carrot pulp
- 1 handful bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce or Braggs Liquid Amino Acids
- chopped onions, garlic, and green peppers
- enough egg and flour to bind mixture together
- Mix all ingredients together and form into oval-shaped patties. Fry in a little oil on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
NotesThis is a recipe my mom makes to use up all the carrot pulp she has from juicing carrots. Back when I was still trying to really hate my mom's vegetarian cooking, I couldn't help but like these (in other words, they're pretty amazing).
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Italy or Bust
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More