- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- 1 large carrot (peeled)
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8 ounce can) crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 medium apple (cut into small pieces)
- 1 large stalk of celery (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 10 maraschino cherries (cut into quarters)
- mayonnaise to taste
- Using a large bowl, grate the carrot on the large side of grater. Add pineapple and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- More or less of any of the ingredients can be used to suite your taste.
- Serve chilled.
NotesDried cranberries or pitted dates (chopped) may be used in place of raisins. A kid-pleasing touch to this old favorite recipe by adding marshmallows
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More