- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 min
- 1 large carrot (peeled)
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8 ounce can) crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 medium apple (cut into small pieces)
- 1 large stalk of celery (chopped into small pieces)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 10 maraschino cherries (cut into quarters)
- mayonnaise to taste
- Using a large bowl, grate the carrot on the large side of grater. Add pineapple and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- More or less of any of the ingredients can be used to suite your taste.
- Serve chilled.
NotesDried cranberries or pitted dates (chopped) may be used in place of raisins. A kid-pleasing touch to this old favorite recipe by adding marshmallows
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More