- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 servings
- Preparation Time:
- 2 C grated pared potatoes
- 1 C grated pared carrots
- 1/3 C grated onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 C unsifted flour
- 3 T cooking oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Oven Directions:
- Combine in mixing bowl potatoes, carrots, onion, salt, pepper, flour, and oil.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in eggs and mix well.
- Spread mixture in greased 8” square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut in squares.
- Serve hot.
- Microwave Oven Directions:
- Use ingredients listed in basic recipe.
- Prepare as for oven.
- Spread mixture in greased 8” square glass baking dish.
- Cover with wax paper.
- Microcook on high 10 to 11 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, giving dish a quarter turn twice.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve hot.
NotesBaking time: 40 minutes in oven or 10 to 11 minutes in microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Fun appetizers and snacks
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More