- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- Peel of a medium orange, grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- Combine sour cream, milk, honey, lime juice, orange juice concentrate, orange peel and salt in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Place the carrots and raisins in a large bowl. Pour in the dressing and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour. Top the salad with cashews just before serving
NotesA wonderfully healthy and tasty salad of carrots and raisins in a tangy citrus dressing. A great summer salad that is crunchy, nutritious and absolutely delicious. Goes well with burgers, sandwiches or almost anything
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More