- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups cooked carrots (3 pounds), mashed
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup onion, grated
- 1 dash worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 10 ounce packages peas, steamed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine the carrots, cracker crumbs, milk, cheese, butter, onion, salt, pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix well. Fole in the eggs. Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart ring mold. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until firm. Unmold onto platter. Fill center with steamed peas.
NotesThe perfect vegetable to serve when you are looking for something very showy.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More