- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium carrots
- 2 small-medium cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small-medium sized onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- tomato pasta sauce (of your choice)
- 1. Using a potato peeler, peel clean carrots into thin, long strips. Sprinkle with salt.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add carrots and cook until they begin to soften, toss often with tongs. Add the garlic and onions. Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper. Continue cooking and tossing carrots until they begin to brown on the edges and garlic is golden.
- 3. Remove from heat and stir preferred amount of tomato sauce into carrots.
NotesYes you read that right - Carrot Spaghetti. It really isn't as weird as it sounds..it's actually quite delicious and believe it or not..kid approved.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More