- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium carrots
- 2 small-medium cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 small-medium sized onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- tomato pasta sauce (of your choice)
- 1. Using a potato peeler, peel clean carrots into thin, long strips. Sprinkle with salt.
- 2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add carrots and cook until they begin to soften, toss often with tongs. Add the garlic and onions. Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper. Continue cooking and tossing carrots until they begin to brown on the edges and garlic is golden.
- 3. Remove from heat and stir preferred amount of tomato sauce into carrots.
NotesYes you read that right - Carrot Spaghetti. It really isn't as weird as it sounds..it's actually quite delicious and believe it or not..kid approved.