- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 40 g rectangles thin fried tofu
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sake
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil
- 600 g carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 26 g sesame seeds (toasted and ground)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- bring a pan of water to a boil. Add the tofu and simmer over a medium heat for 1 minute then drain (this will help remove some of the oil).
- Cut the tofu into thin slices on the diagonal.
- Mix vinegar, sugar, sake, soy sauce and salt in bowl. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Heat the oil over a high heat. Fry and tofu until the carrot is crisp but tender. (about 3 min) Reduce the heat to medium and add the soy mixture and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir through the sesame seeds and drizzle with the oil.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More