- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 300g carrots (5 to 7 pieces depending on size)
- 200g zucchini (one fine piece)
- 2 tbsp olive oil/or peanut oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 walnut size bite of fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder (use your favourite)
- zest of one organic orange
- 1/8 tsp cumin powder
- some black pepper to taste
- ca 2 to 3 USA cups vegetable stock
- 1 tin (400g) Boroli Beans
- For decoration:
- 1/4 of a zucchini cut in threads
- some Mascarpone on top / you can also use plain yogurt or sour cream 10% fat.
- cut the veggies small and fry the onion golden in the pot, add the remaining vegetables and fry til golden, then add spices. Stir and add veg.stock and drained beans.
- Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
- or til the carrots are soft cooked. Blend or puré the soup.
- Decorate each plate with some zucchini stics and one tbsp yogurt/mascarpone/sour cream.
- Enjoy with e.g. my walnut and sunflower seed bread with cheese.
NotesI got the Idea of this soup in a danish magazine and it really turned out great with my alteration!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More