- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners if desired.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix at low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly while mixing. Mix at high speed for 3 minutes, scraping bowl every minute.
- Pour batter into cupcake liners until they are 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans then move to wire rack to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More