- Cooking Time: 25minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10minutes
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1tbsp Flour
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 2 Medium Carrots, grated
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 230°
- Put the sugar, eggs, and oil into a bowl and mix till creamy.
- Add the flour and fold in gently with a spoon. Add the grated carrots and raisins, mixing all the time.
- Fill the cake tin or cake cases whatever your preference.
- Place in the oven for 25mins or until golden.
NotesThis is a very old family recipe and I love it and so do my kids!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More