- Cooking Time: 25minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10minutes
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1tbsp Flour
- 100g Self Raising Flour
- 2 Medium Carrots, grated
- 1 Cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 230°
- Put the sugar, eggs, and oil into a bowl and mix till creamy.
- Add the flour and fold in gently with a spoon. Add the grated carrots and raisins, mixing all the time.
- Fill the cake tin or cake cases whatever your preference.
- Place in the oven for 25mins or until golden.
NotesThis is a very old family recipe and I love it and so do my kids!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
AMFC Clamily Cook Book
Cooking with SabraSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More