- Cooking Time: 20-25 min
- Servings: 24 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups veggie oil (or apple sauce)
- 2 3/4 cups shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pre heat oven to 325F
- With a mixer combine eggs, oil, and sugar together
- then add the flour, salt, and baking soda
- when all that is mixed together will, add the carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins.
- Use a nonstick spray your muffin pan you can also line them with paper cups easier to clean and get out of the pan.
- After done baking let them cool before frosting.
- To make the frosting with a mixer add the cream cheese and butter together then add the vanilla, and Sugar, after about 2-3 min you should have cream cheese frosting!
- Frost cupcakes and top with some left over coconut and walnuts.
NotesI love Carrot Cake and wanted something that would be easy to take to work with me. These are also great unfrosted as a breakfast muffen.