CARROT PULP PANCAKES
Carrot pulp pancakes
- Cooking Time: less than 5 minutes
- Servings: one big pancake
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- Bakining flour mix like Bisquick
- One egg
- one half cup of carrot pulp
- One half cup of milk
- olive oil
Mix all ingrediebts together
fry it in a pan greased with olive oil
eat it with the same stuff you would eat a regular pancake with
I like it with honey, maple syrup amd grape jelly
I was searching for an easy carrot pulp recipe and found there were none. All I found wer difficult ones with alot of ingredients I did'nt have. So I made up a really easy and fast recipe with ingredients we all have.
No Reviews at this time.