- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 125g Butter
- 190g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 250g Carrots
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tsp Vanill-sugar
- 1 Tsp Zinnamon
- 400g Floor
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 70g Almond-powder
- 125ml Milk
- 220g Aprikose-marmelade
- 2 Eggwhite
- 400g Powdered sugar
- 2-3 drops of green Foodcolour
- Sugarflowers for decoration
- Preheat the Oven to 180C (160C with air-circulation).
- Mix together untill creamy the Butter and Sugar.
- Add the Egg / Eggyolk, the coarsely grated Carrots, the Juice and the paring of the Lemon and the vanille-sugar to the batch.
- In another Bowl mix Floor, Baking Powder, Cinnamon and Salt together.
- Mix these dry indegriends by turns with the milk to the batch. At last add the grounded Almonds.
- At last add the stiff whisked eggwhite.
- Bake in a 18cm spring form for around 50 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down.
- Warm up the Apricot jam and coat the cake with it.
- In another bowl mix together the powdered sugar with the white from egg and the food colour, for a better taste of the icing add vanille or lemonjuice.
- After you have the right colour spread the icing on the cake and place the sugar flowers immediately.
Notesa juicy surprice cake.. made it for my 33. Birthday last Sunday :o)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More