- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pkgs cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1 C sugar
- 1/4 C heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 TBLS flour
- 2 pkgs graham crackers
- 1/2 - 3/4 C sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Cream 1 egg & 1 cream cheese together at a time, until all are blended.
- Then add 2 yolks and beat well.
- Add sugar, heavy cream, vanilla, lemon and flour and beat well.
- Crush graham crackers, mix with sugar & melted margarine; press into bottom of spring form pan.
- Pour cheese mixture into crust.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes
- Do not open oven.
- Turn oven temp down to 200F and bake 1 hour.
- Turn off oven... leave cheesecake in oven 3 hours.
- Cool completely and top with your favorite fruit.
NotesMy niece made this awesome cheesecake for Thanksgiving. She shared her mom's recipe with me and now I'm sharing it with you!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More