- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy niece made this awesome cheesecake for Thanksgiving. She shared her mom's recipe with me and now I'm sharing it with you!
- 5 pkgs cream cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 yolks
- 1 C sugar
- 1/4 C heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 1 TBLS flour
- 2 pkgs graham crackers
- 1/2 - 3/4 C sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Cream 1 egg & 1 cream cheese together at a time, until all are blended.
- Then add 2 yolks and beat well.
- Add sugar, heavy cream, vanilla, lemon and flour and beat well.
- Crush graham crackers, mix with sugar & melted margarine; press into bottom of spring form pan.
- Pour cheese mixture into crust.
- Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes
- Do not open oven.
- Turn oven temp down to 200F and bake 1 hour.
- Turn off oven... leave cheesecake in oven 3 hours.
- Cool completely and top with your favorite fruit.
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More