- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Servings: 8-ish
- Preparation Time: 15
- -1 3/4 flour
- -1 Tbs baking powder
- -1/2 tsp. salt
- -3/4 cup agave (or just white sugar)
- -4 1oz packages unsweetened chocolate
- -1/2 cup shortening
- -2 eggs
- -heaping cup mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Heat chocolate and agave in a small sauce pan until melted; meanwhile beat shortening and eggs in a large bowl. Once the chocolate mixture is melted, add to shortening and eggs. Mix in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
NotesI had some left over chocolate that I couldn't find a recipe for and had an abundance of bananas and this is what I came up with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More