- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Servings: 8-ish
- Preparation Time: 15
- -1 3/4 flour
- -1 Tbs baking powder
- -1/2 tsp. salt
- -3/4 cup agave (or just white sugar)
- -4 1oz packages unsweetened chocolate
- -1/2 cup shortening
- -2 eggs
- -heaping cup mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Heat chocolate and agave in a small sauce pan until melted; meanwhile beat shortening and eggs in a large bowl. Once the chocolate mixture is melted, add to shortening and eggs. Mix in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
NotesI had some left over chocolate that I couldn't find a recipe for and had an abundance of bananas and this is what I came up with!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Koken met OmaSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More