- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Servings: 8-ish
- Preparation Time: 15
- -1 3/4 flour
- -1 Tbs baking powder
- -1/2 tsp. salt
- -3/4 cup agave (or just white sugar)
- -4 1oz packages unsweetened chocolate
- -1/2 cup shortening
- -2 eggs
- -heaping cup mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x5 loaf pan.
- Heat chocolate and agave in a small sauce pan until melted; meanwhile beat shortening and eggs in a large bowl. Once the chocolate mixture is melted, add to shortening and eggs. Mix in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat until combined.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and bake for 50-60 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
NotesI had some left over chocolate that I couldn't find a recipe for and had an abundance of bananas and this is what I came up with!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More