- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Baking Chocolate
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Take a cookie sheet (pref one with edges) and cover with nuts
- Toast the nuts in the oven until they start to look overdone (about 5-7 min)
- Put baking chocolate in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave.
- It should still have some hard chunks that melt as you stir it.
- Add nuts, mix.
- Spread onto greased cookie sheet
- Break into pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More