- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Baking Chocolate
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Take a cookie sheet (pref one with edges) and cover with nuts
- Toast the nuts in the oven until they start to look overdone (about 5-7 min)
- Put baking chocolate in a glass bowl and melt in the microwave.
- It should still have some hard chunks that melt as you stir it.
- Add nuts, mix.
- Spread onto greased cookie sheet
- Break into pieces
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More