- Cooking Time: 25 minutes plus cooling
- Servings: 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 squares (1 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped salted cashews or pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, and the vanilla on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Beat in the chocolate and butter.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add to the chocolate mixture.
- Stir in the cashews.
- Spread into a greased 9 in square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack
- Cut into bars
NotesTaste Of Home - Kathey Skarie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More