- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups cashews, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda, sifted
- Butter 2 large baking sheets; set aside. In a saucepan, combine sugar, corn
- syrup, butter and water.
- Cook over medium-high heat to boiling; stirring
- constantly to dissolve sugar.
- Cook, stirring constantly, to soft crack stage.
- Stir in chopped cashews and continue cooking, stirring frequently, to hard
- crack stage.
- Remove from heat; quickly sprinkle sifted baking soda over mixture, stirring constantly. Immediately pour onto prepared pans.
- completely then break candy into pieces.
- Store tightly covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More