- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 cups cashews, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda, sifted
- Butter 2 large baking sheets; set aside. In a saucepan, combine sugar, corn
- syrup, butter and water.
- Cook over medium-high heat to boiling; stirring
- constantly to dissolve sugar.
- Cook, stirring constantly, to soft crack stage.
- Stir in chopped cashews and continue cooking, stirring frequently, to hard
- crack stage.
- Remove from heat; quickly sprinkle sifted baking soda over mixture, stirring constantly. Immediately pour onto prepared pans.
- completely then break candy into pieces.
- Store tightly covered.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More