- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups salted cashew pieces
- Combine sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and mixture comes to a boil (8 to 10 minutes).
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until candy thermometer reaches 290°F or small amount of mixture dropped into ice water forms brittle strands (25 to 30 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in cashews.
- Spread to 1/4-inch thickness on buttered 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan. Cool completely; break into pieces. Makes 2 dozen pieces (1 1/4 pounds).
NotesI have two words to say on this yum and oh so good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More