- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups salted cashew pieces
- Combine sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and mixture comes to a boil (8 to 10 minutes).
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until candy thermometer reaches 290°F or small amount of mixture dropped into ice water forms brittle strands (25 to 30 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in cashews.
- Spread to 1/4-inch thickness on buttered 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan. Cool completely; break into pieces. Makes 2 dozen pieces (1 1/4 pounds).
NotesI have two words to say on this yum and oh so good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More