- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups salted cashew pieces
- Combine sugar, butter and corn syrup in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted and mixture comes to a boil (8 to 10 minutes).
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until candy thermometer reaches 290°F or small amount of mixture dropped into ice water forms brittle strands (25 to 30 minutes).
- Remove from heat; stir in cashews.
- Spread to 1/4-inch thickness on buttered 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pan. Cool completely; break into pieces. Makes 2 dozen pieces (1 1/4 pounds).
NotesI have two words to say on this yum and oh so good
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More