- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsps. plus 1/2c.butter
- (no substiitutes)softened divided
- 1 can (5ozs). evaporated milk
- 2-1/2 c. sugar
- 2 c.(12 oz.)semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow creme
- 24 caramels, quartered
- 3/4 c. salted cashew halves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a 9in. square baking pan with foil; butter the foil with 2 tbls. butter.
- Set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk, sugar and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes , stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and
- marshmallow creme until melted.
- Fold in caramels, cashews and vanilla; mix well. Pour in prepared pan.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch
- Store at room temperature.
- Yield: about 3 pounds
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More