- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsps. plus 1/2c.butter
- (no substiitutes)softened divided
- 1 can (5ozs). evaporated milk
- 2-1/2 c. sugar
- 2 c.(12 oz.)semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow creme
- 24 caramels, quartered
- 3/4 c. salted cashew halves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a 9in. square baking pan with foil; butter the foil with 2 tbls. butter.
- Set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk, sugar and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes , stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and
- marshmallow creme until melted.
- Fold in caramels, cashews and vanilla; mix well. Pour in prepared pan.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch
- Store at room temperature.
- Yield: about 3 pounds
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More