- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsps. plus 1/2c.butter
- (no substiitutes)softened divided
- 1 can (5ozs). evaporated milk
- 2-1/2 c. sugar
- 2 c.(12 oz.)semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow creme
- 24 caramels, quartered
- 3/4 c. salted cashew halves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Line a 9in. square baking pan with foil; butter the foil with 2 tbls. butter.
- Set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine milk, sugar and remaining butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 5 minutes , stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in chocolate chips and
- marshmallow creme until melted.
- Fold in caramels, cashews and vanilla; mix well. Pour in prepared pan.
- Remove from pan and cut into 1-inch
- Store at room temperature.
- Yield: about 3 pounds
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More