- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced (about 2 T)
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 6 oz cans crabmeat, drained and picked thru
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C regular or low fat mayo
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C planters cashew halves
- Assorted crackers
- In skillet, cook and stir pepper, green onions, and jalapenos in oil until tender.
- Mix crabmeat, artichokes, mayo and cheese; stir in pepper mixture.
- Spoon into a greased 1 qt casserole; top with cashew halves.
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm as a dip with assorted crackers.
NotesTSR recipe board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More