- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced (about 2 T)
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 6 oz cans crabmeat, drained and picked thru
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C regular or low fat mayo
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C planters cashew halves
- Assorted crackers
- In skillet, cook and stir pepper, green onions, and jalapenos in oil until tender.
- Mix crabmeat, artichokes, mayo and cheese; stir in pepper mixture.
- Spoon into a greased 1 qt casserole; top with cashew halves.
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm as a dip with assorted crackers.
NotesTSR recipe board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More