- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced (about 2 T)
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 6 oz cans crabmeat, drained and picked thru
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C regular or low fat mayo
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C planters cashew halves
- Assorted crackers
- In skillet, cook and stir pepper, green onions, and jalapenos in oil until tender.
- Mix crabmeat, artichokes, mayo and cheese; stir in pepper mixture.
- Spoon into a greased 1 qt casserole; top with cashew halves.
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm as a dip with assorted crackers.
NotesTSR recipe board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More