- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, diced (about 2 T)
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 6 oz cans crabmeat, drained and picked thru
- 1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 C regular or low fat mayo
- 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 C planters cashew halves
- Assorted crackers
- In skillet, cook and stir pepper, green onions, and jalapenos in oil until tender.
- Mix crabmeat, artichokes, mayo and cheese; stir in pepper mixture.
- Spoon into a greased 1 qt casserole; top with cashew halves.
- Bake at 375 for 25 - 30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm as a dip with assorted crackers.
NotesTSR recipe board
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More