- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bags grated cassava (get @ frozen food section of Asian mkt)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2/3 can sweetened condensed milk (used 1/2 can instead)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar (used 1/4 cup instead)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Another 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Macapuno (preserved coconut- sold in jar @ Asian mkt)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with butter. Pour the prepared mix into the greased baking pan.
- Bake @ 350o F for 1 hr and 15mins.
- When the top is dry, cover with a layer of macapuno, and bake about another 20mins, or until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More