- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bags grated cassava (get @ frozen food section of Asian mkt)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 2/3 can sweetened condensed milk (used 1/2 can instead)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar (used 1/4 cup instead)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Another 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Macapuno (preserved coconut- sold in jar @ Asian mkt)
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with butter. Pour the prepared mix into the greased baking pan.
- Bake @ 350o F for 1 hr and 15mins.
- When the top is dry, cover with a layer of macapuno, and bake about another 20mins, or until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Summertime SippersSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More