- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds new red potatoes, cooked until tender and halved
- 1 Spanish onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat grill to high. Brush potatoes halves, onion slices, peppers, and chiles with oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill potatoes and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until just cooked through and slightly charred. Remove from heat, cut each potato half in half again, and finely chop the onions.
- Grill peppers and chiles until charred on all sides. Remove from the grill, place in a bowl, cover, and let steam for 5 minutes. Remove skin and finely dice.
- Melt butter in a 9-inch cast iron skillet on the grates of the grill. Add the potatoes, onions, peppers, and chiles all in 1 layer and pack down. Cook until crisp and nicely browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More