- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp oil
- 6 small boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup kraft catalina dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken cook on each side until brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet place in 3 quart casserole dish.
- Mix dressing, jam and soup mix in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesGo this from kraft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
NFPG Recipe Collection
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More