- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp oil
- 6 small boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup kraft catalina dressing
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken cook on each side until brown.
- Remove chicken from skillet place in 3 quart casserole dish.
- Mix dressing, jam and soup mix in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
NotesGo this from kraft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More