- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon grape jelly
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown chicken in oil. Transfer to a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine the salad dressing, soup mix and jelly; pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half (prepared with fat-free dressing and reduced-sugar jelly) equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 697 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
NotesOne thing I hate more than anything else is dried out baked chicken breast. This came out very tasty and juicy, though a bit salty
From Cooking for 2
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More