- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 pound catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (5.2 ounces each) garlic-herb cheese spread
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash paprika
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 can (6 ounces) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Place catfish in a 2-qt. microwave-safe dish; drizzle with water. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drain and discard cooking liquid. Using a fork, flake fish into small pieces; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and cheese spread until smooth. Add the onions, parsley, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings and mix well. Stir in the crab, shrimp and catfish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Koken met OmaSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More