- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI have been discussing the preparation of catfish with lots of people over the years, but I think my mother is most right: Fry it in the pan - not on the grill. And so here is my little twist: Add fresh chili grounded.
- Catfish fillet (amount per person calculated by interest!)
- pepper and chili in grinder
- For the vegetable purée:
- Spring onion
- green paprika
- some mushroom
- I use ready-made Hollandaice sause
- How to: Chop the vegetables in small pieces, fry in butter. Add a small amount of freshly ground pepper - then move them to the hollandaice sauce.
- Start the rice.
- Slice the fish up in "beez-size" portions, fry in butter after you have sprinkled both sides with pepper and chili mix.