- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- Catfish fillet (amount per person calculated by interest!)
- pepper and chili in grinder
- For the vegetable purée:
- Spring onion
- green paprika
- some mushroom
- I use ready-made Hollandaice sause
- How to: Chop the vegetables in small pieces, fry in butter. Add a small amount of freshly ground pepper - then move them to the hollandaice sauce.
- Start the rice.
- Slice the fish up in "beez-size" portions, fry in butter after you have sprinkled both sides with pepper and chili mix.
NotesI have been discussing the preparation of catfish with lots of people over the years, but I think my mother is most right: Fry it in the pan - not on the grill. And so here is my little twist: Add fresh chili grounded.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Austin Personal Training Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More