- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 54 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- Place marshmallows and nuts if desired in a large bowl; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over medium-low heat. Pour over marshmallow mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Shape marshmallow mixture into a 12-in. roll; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/8-in. slices; cut slices in half.
NotesThis treat is bound to become a family favorite at your house. These eye-catching cookies are great for bake sales and holidays. Kids of all ages love the colorful mini marshmallows, chocolate and chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More