- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 54 servings
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes + chilling
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) pastel marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- Place marshmallows and nuts if desired in a large bowl; set aside. In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over medium-low heat. Pour over marshmallow mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Shape marshmallow mixture into a 12-in. roll; wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Unwrap and cut into 3/8-in. slices; cut slices in half.
NotesThis treat is bound to become a family favorite at your house. These eye-catching cookies are great for bake sales and holidays. Kids of all ages love the colorful mini marshmallows, chocolate and chopped nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More