- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound cooked whole-wheat macaroni
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters Egg Beaters
- 9 slice Oscar Mayer Turkey bacon
- I just use a 1/4 of Oscar Mayer Centercut Bacon cut small and about 4 or 5 slices or canadian bacon instead of the turkey bacon
- Fry up Turkey Bacon, add some red pepper flakes and parsley.
- Boil pasta until cooked.
- Reserve 1 cup of water from the pasta.
- Drain and add eggbeaters put back on flame for a few minutes to cook egg and then add bacon and pasta water. (add water a little at a time until pasta is coated... sometimes I use less then the full cup) Serve hot.
- Optional add pepper or grated cheese, or both.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More