- Cooking Time: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 slice soft dark rye bread
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and orange pepper, julienned
- 10 pretzel rods, broken in half
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, parsley, sugar, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Press over an inverted greased 10-oz. custard cup. Top with another 10-oz. custard cup. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove top dish. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until bread is lightly toasted.
- Immediately remove the bread from dish. Cool. Fill bread bowl with dip. Arrange peppers and pretzels under and around bowl. Yield: 1 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More