- Cooking Time: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 slice soft dark rye bread
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and orange pepper, julienned
- 10 pretzel rods, broken in half
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, parsley, sugar, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Press over an inverted greased 10-oz. custard cup. Top with another 10-oz. custard cup. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove top dish. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until bread is lightly toasted.
- Immediately remove the bread from dish. Cool. Fill bread bowl with dip. Arrange peppers and pretzels under and around bowl. Yield: 1 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More