- Cooking Time: 7
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 slice soft dark rye bread
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and orange pepper, julienned
- 10 pretzel rods, broken in half
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, parsley, sugar, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin. Press over an inverted greased 10-oz. custard cup. Top with another 10-oz. custard cup. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 minutes.
- Carefully remove top dish. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until bread is lightly toasted.
- Immediately remove the bread from dish. Cool. Fill bread bowl with dip. Arrange peppers and pretzels under and around bowl. Yield: 1 cup.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More