- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup of mayonnaise ( used light)
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese( used a Taco blend)
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt( used garlic powder)
- 1 cup of French fried onion rings
- Oven set at 325 ( I set mine at 350)
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces and then cook until 1/2 cooked by steaming, boiling or in the microwave. Drain well. Mix the mayo, sour cream and garlic together. Place the cauliflower in a pammed casserole dish and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Cover with the sauce and top with the grated cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes till the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the onion rings, return to the oven for another 5-7 minutes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Refreshing Grapefruit Sangria
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLISee More