- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 20 oz chopped cauliflower, steamed
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (I think I used more)
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 2 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted (I'm sure I used more)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9" dish with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combing, cauliflower, mayo, cheese, soup and eggs. Mix well
- Spoon the mixture into the dish. Top with the crushed crackers and pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers. Or, combine the crackers and butter in a smaller bowl and sprinkle evenly over the cauliflower mixture...which ever works best for you
- Bake for 35 minutes or until set and browned.
NotesI was looking for something to do with the head of Cauliflower I had sitting in my fridge when I came across a recipe on Paula Deen's website for Broccoli Casserole. I thought..."Well shoot...I can swap the broccoli for cauliflower!" So I did. And it worked wonderfully!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More