- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 small head(s) cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces (there should be about 4 cups). Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; toss well to coat.
- Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet and bake until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, stirring halfway through, about 10 minutes.
NotesThis is a great and healthy treat to eat as a snack without feeling guilty. I served it with a side of balsamic vinegar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More