- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 spray(s) cooking spray
- 1 small head(s) cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces (there should be about 4 cups). Place cauliflower in a medium bowl and add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; toss well to coat.
- Spread cauliflower on prepared baking sheet and bake until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy, stirring halfway through, about 10 minutes.
NotesThis is a great and healthy treat to eat as a snack without feeling guilty. I served it with a side of balsamic vinegar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More