- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-head lettuce chopped
- 1-head cauliflower chopped
- Spread 2 cups Mayo on top seal with mayo
- Pour 1 pkg dry ranch style dressing over mayo. Sprinkle with parmesean cheese. Crumble up 1-lb. bacon (fried)on top and press down, sprinkle onion powder, salt and pepper on top of bacon.
- DO NOT MIX TOGETHER UNTIL READY TO SERVE.
- BEST SET OVER NIGHT IN THE REFRIGERATOR.
- By far this is one of my most requested recipes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More