- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sm head of cauliflower
- 1 lb bacon, fried, cut into sm pieces
- 1 sm onion, diced (about 1/2 c)
- 1 pkg good seasons Ital/garlic seasoning
- (have also tried ranch, very good, too)
- salad dressing
- Wash and cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Layer in order into loaf pan:
- bite sized pieces of cauliflower
- sprinkle bacon bits on top
- sprinkle good seasons packet on top
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix well just before serving with the salad dressing, just enough to cover cauliflower lightly.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More