- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sm head of cauliflower
- 1 lb bacon, fried, cut into sm pieces
- 1 sm onion, diced (about 1/2 c)
- 1 pkg good seasons Ital/garlic seasoning
- (have also tried ranch, very good, too)
- salad dressing
- Wash and cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Layer in order into loaf pan:
- bite sized pieces of cauliflower
- sprinkle bacon bits on top
- sprinkle good seasons packet on top
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix well just before serving with the salad dressing, just enough to cover cauliflower lightly.
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More