- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced and quartered pepperoni
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, slice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 cup rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup rotini pasta
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarell cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine green pepper, onion, pepperoni (make sure to peel casing off), mushrooms, tomato paste, spaghetti sauce, and garlic; cover and simmer for one hour.
- 2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350Ã‚ÂºF (175Ã‚ÂºC).
- 4. Add ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan to cooked pasta; mix well. In a 9x13 inch cooking dish, alternate noodle mixture and sauce mixture, ending with sauce. Add a sprinkling of mozzarella on top, if desired.
- 5. Bake at 350Ã‚Âº for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 10 servings
NotesI had gotten this off the Internet years ago, and it sooooo good!!! Have made it for friends & family and they all rave about it. (Makes a lot too).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More