- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced and quartered pepperoni
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, slice
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 cup rigatoni pasta
- 1 cup rotini pasta
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 pound ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarell cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine green pepper, onion, pepperoni (make sure to peel casing off), mushrooms, tomato paste, spaghetti sauce, and garlic; cover and simmer for one hour.
- 2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350Ã‚ÂºF (175Ã‚ÂºC).
- 4. Add ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan to cooked pasta; mix well. In a 9x13 inch cooking dish, alternate noodle mixture and sauce mixture, ending with sauce. Add a sprinkling of mozzarella on top, if desired.
- 5. Bake at 350Ã‚Âº for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Makes 10 servings
NotesI had gotten this off the Internet years ago, and it sooooo good!!! Have made it for friends & family and they all rave about it. (Makes a lot too).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More