- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef. (cook, drain and crumble. Add just a little salt)
- 1 pkg shell noodles (cooked)
- 1 pkg pepperoni
- 1 can mushrooms (medium can - sliced)
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 pkg Mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion - diced
- 1 bell pepper - diced
- 1 lb grated American cheese
- Saute onion and pepper in butter. Set aside.
- Pour shell noodles into deep baking dish.
- Add ground beef then add one can tomato sauce.
- Add one layer American cheese.
- Add peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Add another layer American cheese.
- Add Pepperoni and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Back at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes.
NotesJust add a salad and dinner's ready.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More