- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25oz) box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16oz) container sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and coffee liqueur. Beat until ingredients are well blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until cake springs back when lightly tapped. Cool 10 minutes in pan, then turn out and cool completely on wire rack.
NotesThis is one of my MOST favorite cakes. It's super moist and decadent! I have tweaked it so much that I rarely go by the exact recipe. One day when I have more time and more creative juices I'll repost with my tweaked recipe! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
My Family CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More