CAZUELA ANTE TACO DE LA BUJETA
Cazuela Ante Taco De La Bujeta
- 1 Can of Black Beans (Drained)
- 1 Can Evaporated Goat Milk
- 1 Can of Low fat Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 8oz can of Tomato Sauce
- 1 small can Diced Green Chilies
- 1 can sliced Black Olives
- 1 envelope Chicken Taco Seasoning - or- Chicken Fajita Seasoning - depending on your taste
- 1 - 1.25 lbs ground Chicken or Turkey
- 1 lb or 4 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 - 12 Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco Sized)
In a large skillet over medium high heat, begin browning the meat.
Sprinkle Fajita seasoning over meat and add Evaporated milk.
Cook for 5 - 10 minutes.
Stir in Black beans
Mix tomato sauce and cream of mushroom soup in a separate bowl.
Pour over meat mixture and heat through.
Add Diced green chilies
In a 9x9 or 7x12 baking dish
Layer the bottom with tortillas, tearing as needed.
Pour 1/3 of the mixure over the tortillas.
Sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese over that.
Lay down another layer of tortillas.
1/2 of the remaining meat.
1/2 of the remaining cheese.
Another tortilla layer.
The remaining meat
Then sprinkle to Black olives over the meat before the cheese, the olives will rise to the surface as the cheese melts and this will keep them from drying out in the oven.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
Remove from oven & let cool for about 15 minutes.
Get a towel and a large spoon.
Start your favorite movie or TV show, cover your lap with the towel to protect from residual heat from the baking dish, and begin shoving large spoonfuls of this casserole into your mouth