- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Garlic clove/or cloves: 1 Tsp.
- Anchovies: 5
- Ground Black Pepper: 2 pinches
- Lemon: 2 Halves or 4 tsp.
- Worcestershire Sauce: 2 tsp.
- Dijon mustard: 1 tsp.
- parmesan Cheeese: 3 TBS.
- Crouton (optional) 2 TBS.
- Olive Oil: few tbls
- Egg Yolk: 2
- Romaine Lettuce
- In a wooden ceasar salad bowl, put one tsp. of chopped garlic and five anchovies, with a fork, mash ingredients together to make a paste. Keep the paste on the side of the bowl. (push it to side with folk). Next take your egg and separate the yolKS from the white. While you are beating the yolk, slowly add the oil till they blend well, then mix it with the paste and while mixing, add dijon mustard, worchestershire sauce and 4 tsp. of fresh lemon. Add Romaine lettuce, parmesian cheese and croutons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More