- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 apples, unpeeled
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 6 tbsp butter, cubed, divided in half
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Light the grill or smoker and stabilize the temperature to 300° F.
- In a bowl, stir the brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and nutmeg until blended.
- With a fork or pastry cutter, cut 3 tablespoons of the butter into the flour mixture.
- Fold the chopped walnuts into the flour mixture.
- Core the apples.
- Divide the filling between the apples and place on a cedar plank.
- Top with the remaining butter and place on grill.
- Cook until softened and tops are golden brown about 10 minutes more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More