- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 6-oz. Atlantic Salmon filets
- 1 12-inch cedar plank (soaked in water for 30 minutes)
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh chive, chopped
- Place salmon on cedar plank. Mix all other ingredients together and brush over salmon filet. Roast in 425 degree preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until medium
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More