- Cooking Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped sun dried tomatoes (rehydrated with hot water or packed in oil)
- 2 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup zucchini, cut into 1” thin strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 - 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 2 Fire & Flavor Cedar Papers, soaked
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- 1. FIRST Combine tomatoes, olives, garlic, oil, and thyme in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato mixture onto each salmon fillet and press with back of spoon so that mixture adheres to fish.
- 2. NEXT Place zucchini strips in the middle of each cedar paper. Lay salmon, tomato side down, on top of zucchini. Fold edges of paper in towards fish so that the edges overlap. Heat grill or grill pan to 400 degrees, place salmon wraps (seam side down) on grill or pan and cook for 5-6 minutes depending on thickness of fish. There is no need to flip fish while cooking and remember fish will cook quickly due to the steam inside the papers.
- 3. LAST Remove paper wrapped fish from grill or pan using tongs and serve straight to dinner plate with fresh basil as garnish